Rates & Fees
Current vaccination and worming records must accompanyall horses arriving at Lazy E Ranch. If these records are not with the horses, these procedures will be performed and owners will be charged. There are no exceptions.
Lazy E Ranch requires the following:
- A copy of the mare's registration papers.
- A current negative Coggins test (within 12 months).
- Current vaccination information for: Flu, Rhino, Sleeping Sickness,
- Tetanus, Strep, and West Nile Virus.
* (Note: The Lazy E Ranch deworms and vaccinates for Flu and Rhino every 60 days.)
- Last dates for: deworming, farrier and dental work
- Culture and biopsy results if available.
- If your mare is insured - the name and contact numbers of your agent.
Other Related Charges:
- Foaling: $300.00
- Foal Plasma Transfusion (950 ml): $285.00
- Palpations: $15.00/ea.
- Palpation & Breeding: $25.00/ea.
- Ultrasound: $65.00 1-time seasonal charge
- Progesterone Assay: $30.00
- Regumate: $6.00/day
- Pre-Sale Radiographs & Endoscope: $500.00
- Deworm: $18.00
- Rhino: $25.00
- Flu: $20.00
- Sleeping Sickness/Tetanus: $20.00
- Rabies: $15.00
- West Nile Virus: $30.00
- Strep: $30.00
- Culture: $50.00
- Cytology: $90.00
- Endometrial Biopsy: $95.00
- Coggins: $25.00
Cooled Semen Rates:
- Pick-Up (Syndicated Stallion): $250.00
- Pick-Up (Non-Sydicated Stallion): $150.00
- Shipped Semen: $250.00
- Farm Handling Fee + Shipping Charges (Fed-Ex or Airfare)
- Courier Fee to take shipment to airport: $100.00
- Haul-In: $50.00